The Library Party The Library Party

That just made my day

Where are your awards for this sir?

BadBoyMcCoy responds:

dont worry, im very very happy with all these reviews

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Meh

Pretty much sums it up

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Meh

It was fine, pretty standard spoof though, nothing real new or exciting.

The Christmas Present The Christmas Present

Heh

Did not see that coming lol

TMNT: REBEL 6 TMNT: REBEL 6

Shit

Whoever wrote these cartoons is fucking god. Holy shit. Are you by any chance a fan of John Kricfalusi? If not, your animation reminds me of his cartoons (Ripping friends fucking pwns)

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Great.

Once again, I loved it. I respect you in the fact that you got popular on the internet and yet you didn't turn into a dick in the process like most of them do. Please keep em coming, your cartoons are classic.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Holy shit

Heh heh that was mostly funny, especially the one were snake takes Freds Pebbles. The only thing that kept me from giving it an 11 is the fact that its FRICKING HUGE! (Over 9000KB)

Niko's American Adventure Niko's American Adventure

Wow

tell me why this never got front page lol

Awesome Video Games Ep32 Awesome Video Games Ep32

I liked it, but...

The way I see it, this is a Flash sharing site, not You Tube. Sorry, it was funny but I hate seeing videos on newgrounds.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

It was great, contrary to this guys remark

jayjust you can shut the FUCK up. Either you should pull your fist out of your ass and blow the cum out of your nose, or not fucking comment. This was even better than his last one, it was well animated and funny, and had not one thing wrong with it. You, on the other hand, decided to let your anger out by posting a jackass remark because your dildo's batteries died. Honestly, if this doesnt belong on the front page then what the hell does?

With every thing good that happens, there is always someone who just wants to break the mould by saying it sucks. The kind of people who refuse to appreciate anyting that everyone enjoys. Ive not seen one high rated flash without a comment saying how it was absolute shit, or how the author should go kill himself.

So please, if you dont like something, at least be constructive with your response and state in a kind sense what you didnt like about it. I didnt like your comment, but instead of following my own way by saying nicely why I didn't like it, I decided to be like you and go way overboard to show you what it looks like from your end.

From now on, when you see something good and you dont like it, please dont throw shit at it.